Thursday, September 2, 2010

2010 Pug Nationals

I am covered in clay dust as I type this, but I am taking a moment to post what I am bringing to vend at the PDCA event of the year.

First, two of my original works will be in the auctions at the event. One is the ceramic vase with a unique carved Pug face, in the Bluegrass Pug Fanciers auction:



The next is the original pen and ink drawing that the PDCA 2010 Nats logo was based on. The final cleanup of the logo (including text and color) was all added later, digitally.



I also have a vendor space at the event. Last year, I was exhibiting as well as vending, so I had scheduling conflicts and some rather perturbed customers who kept finding my table empty. This year, I am not exhibiting, but I am attending some of the programs, so I have a professional business hours sign with each day listed. This should eliminate last year's confusion.

Several new items will debut at the Nats this year. I am only taking orders until the editions sell out or the end of this year, whichever comes first.

Salt & Pepper Shakers



The first five sets of shakers are already claimed, so be sure to see me early in the week if you want to pick up a set at the event. Also new this year are Puggy Lamps, Puggy Urns, Puggy Planters, the two new 2010 pin designs in the previous post, and the Eggbert and Puppy banks. This is definitely the time to do some holiday gift shopping for the Pug lovers in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment